Amber About Town
Amber About Town is an Italian/American Actress & Reality TV personality as well as Producer & Writer.
Amber is best known for starring in Real Housewives of New Jersey, Marriage BootCamp & Restaurant Stakeout as well as her contributions as a writer for People.com.
Amber About Town 's Accomplishments:
- Masters from Columbia University,
- Keynote Educational & Motivational speaker (Amber had spoken at Rutgers University Survivors Day, American Cancer Society Shining Star as well as other National Venues.
- Amber About Town has appeared on The Reel, Good Morning America, Watch what happens live.
- Amber regularly appeared in top publications such as E-News, TMZ, People Magazine, Daily UK as well as other international publications...
- Amber is also recognized for her healthy organic fitness passion working with fitness trainers & unique cooking style.
- -Amber has also appeared in Toyota Commercials, SS Scream short & Cooking with Jim.
Amber, is a breast cancer survivor, who relapsed just after premiering in Housewives.
Amber, after her second diagnosis with Breast Cancer filmed Marriage BootCamp while being treated. Amber recently Acquired her License to sell Real Estate. Amber is currently working on a short film & limited series named ABBADON being sent into the film festivals this fall.
In addition Amber is writing a sitcom about the lunacy of divorce which will be is scheduled for pilot post-COVID-19 shutdown.
Amber About Town has been happily married to James Marchese for nearly 15 years and has two amazing children which she loves & adores.Read Posts